Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Bora Spacer Questions

Reactions
Hi Everyone, I’m looking to order the 1.25” Bora Spacers for my 21’ ST with the OEM 21’ wheels and tires. Has anyone went this route to prevent from having to cut the front studs? Or do I need to go with the 1” fronts and 1.25” rears? Any experiences would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Cdubya

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
1.25" all around is a good choice. Plenty have done so. A little bit of wheel poke in front, but that's OK. If you want the rears to then match the front, you could do 1.25" front, 1.5" rear. This is what I have and is also what plenty of people have done. They stick out a little with OEM 21" rims but not bad. Handling improvement is noticeable.

Blaster7Romeo

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 ST
1.25" all around is a good choice. Plenty have done so. A little bit of wheel poke in front, but that's OK. If you want the rears to then match the front, you could do 1.25" front, 1.5" rear. This is what I have and is also what plenty of people have done. They stick out a little with OEM 21" rims but not bad. Handling improvement is noticeable.
Any pics of your set up?

Reactions
Yeah do you have pics by chance? Im curious to see what 1.25 in the front and 1.5 in the back looks like. Tks.

Cdubya

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
F:1.25" R:1.5", stock 21" rims

Front looking down
JPEG image.jpeg

Rear looking down.
JPEG image 2.jpeg

View from rear
JPEG image 3.jpeg

Front
JPEG image 4.jpeg

Rears
JPEG image 5.jpeg

Reactions
OP
S
Reactions
Thread Starter #7
Anyone have the installation instructions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions
Just to confirm, if you put 1.25" Bora wheel spacers on the rear you dont have to cut anything correct?
What if you do 1.5" on the rear? Does this require and shaving?
Tks.

Reactions
Do you get any wheel rub with this setup?
I want to purchase them but just want to be sure first.
I'm thinking to do stock front and 1.5" rear spacers.
Anyone do this setup yet?
These are $63.25 per spacer online
Anyone find them cheaper?

Cdubya

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Do you get any wheel rub with this setup?
I want to purchase them but just want to be sure first.
I'm thinking to do stock front and 1.5" rear spacers.
Anyone do this setup yet?
These are $63.25 per spacer online
Anyone find them cheaper?
No rub. I'm on Steeda springs. The Bora's aren't cheap. You can certainly find a bunch of Ford-spec generic spacers from China for much cheaper, but I didn't want to risk it!