Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

BMW 7 Series Projection Angel Wings - Cool AF?? or Cheesey?

Reactions
I drove my buddies (BMW Fleet Rental Manager) BMW X7 last night. Absolute Beast... But what was really cool about it was the incredible Exterior and Interior LED lighting package. More so the exterior Angel Wing "Welcome" Lights.

I'm a HUGE fan and enamoured by the Red ST puddle lights. These do not replace the puddle lights, they would be in addition to and can be left on while driving, or just reverse or unlocking/locking... Your choice. They get mounted on the chassis behind the front wheel and are adjustable and color changeable (although I would probably only do 6000K - Cool White or Red).

Not an expensive mod ($50-$70). Curious to get everyone's feedback if you think is a cool Mod or should go along with leopard seat covers??

No right or wrong answers... Every one's opinion is their own... Let it rip!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Most people call those puddle lights and tons of vehicles come with them. They were built into the mirrors on my Platinum F150 and lit up when you unlocked the door.