Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Blondes or Brunettes?

Blackssr

Reactions
A lot of men say blondes get noticed first when they walk in the room but brunettes are always prettier. I beg to differ. I've always been attracted to blondes with green eyes or blue eyes. My first wife was a natural blonde with green eyes. My current wife is a natural blonde with blue eyes as big as "Gollum" from Lord of the rings..lol.

I'm in South Florida so there's no shortage of young beautiful women here trying to outdo each other. Quite a few peroxide blondes which to me is a waste of time. If the "cuffs and collars" don't match it's a major turn off.

What do you guys prefer blondes or brunettes?

Reactions

No red representation?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Blackssr

Blackssr

Reactions
Thread Starter #3
Yep forgot about redheads... Must have had my head up my butt.. a sexy redhead is to die for. Unfortunately I never had one. . But Jessica Chastain is sexy as all hell. I don't think she's a natural redhead but Hollywood dye jobs make her almost as good and I'll make an exception.lol Her roots and eyebrows are spot-on and that's good enough for me..

Attachments

Reactions
Ex wife and my kids mom... blonde w/ blue eyes.... Current lock on wife #2.... blonde hair blue eyes.... I think I'm noticing a trend here....

Symetry

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Wife was Auburn 56 years ago .. silver now. She has put up with me for 55 years.

Man I dated nothing but Auburn's , then married one.
a80c171e7767308f411964b292ce5f86.jpg

Jim

OP
Blackssr

Blackssr

Reactions
Thread Starter #6
Ex wife and my kids mom... blonde w/ blue eyes.... Current lock on wife #2.... blonde hair blue eyes.... I think I'm noticing a trend here....
IMHO nothing beats a true blonde with blue or greens eyes, 5'6" 120 lbs, small frame and takes care of herself when she ages. My first wife of 14 years was beautiful and still is at 46, my current wife took my breath away when we met. She was 21 and stunning. I was 36. I had to have her. She is 35 now and still out my league. We are married 14.5 years. Women have always been my weakness. They are so beautiful. LOL

Last edited:
Reactions
Redheads. All the way. Probably something to do with the fact that I’m a soulless ginger.