Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Block Rectangle in 360 Camera

Reactions
Does everybody else have the same black rectangle around their vehicle on the 360 camera? Also notice the vehicle in the image is dark when ours is white. My wife’s old traverse didn’t have any such rectangle and the vehicle color matched hers. Not that big a deal just wondering if there’s something wrong with ours.

Attachments

Reactions
I have the rectangle as well, so I'd say it's normal, the cameras can't actually see those areas and kinda makes sense to me. With the color I got I never even thought twice about that part lol.

OP
SwagSolo
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
Ok. Makes me feel better. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cdubya

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
yes normal. i usually get a parking line right to the edge of the black box and the car will be parked just right. don't try to get the line where the depicted car bumper is, you'll be too far forward. This is for moving forward into a parking spot but same thing applies for the rear and the rear black box.

Last edited:
OP
SwagSolo
Reactions
Thread Starter #5
Cool. Thanks for the tip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk