Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

WTB Black ST SUV Experience Emblems

21ExploST

Reactions
Vehicle
21 Explorer ST
Anyone have a set they'd be willing to part with? I cannot make it to an experience but ever since I saw the emblems I need them bad. I've tried the overlays and the knockoffs, neither option quite did it for me. Thanks!

Picture of what I'm looking for but I'm sure it's obvious if you have them:
1644547891207.png

I Bleed Ford Blue

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
23 Rapid Red Explorer ST
I'm going to the NC one in early April, if they still give them out you can have mine. I'd rather keep the red ones that come on the car.

Reactions
I have mine from Asheville. I’ll keep the red ones on, so happy to part with them. PM me your info and I can ship them out if you’re willing to cover shipping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
I have mine from Asheville. I’ll keep the red ones on, so happy to part with them. PM me your info and I can ship them out if you’re willing to cover shipping

If OP doesn't take em I sure will

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
I’m looking for a set as well so if anyone wants to part with another set let me know.

ST Bun

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Same here. I’d love a pair. Will cover shipping as well.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
I’d also be interested in a set if anyone is willing to part with them. Like the others, I’ll pay for the shipping costs.

I Bleed Ford Blue

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
23 Rapid Red Explorer ST
I’d also be interested in a set if anyone is willing to part with them. Like the others, I’ll pay for the shipping costs.
You just bought a 22, why don't you sign up for the school and go get your own. You get one year from day of delivery to go. You're about halfway between the two so see what you can get and go enjoy yourself

Reactions
It is certainly worth the trip for the experience. We drove our ST from North Bay, Ontario to participate, about 1,100 miles. My wife was hesitant at first but really enjoyed the SUV experience day in Asheville. The instructors were great and you get to abUSE their ST instead of yours. I am not giving away my black badging, it is going on the Rapid Red ST.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
You just bought a 22, why don't you sign up for the school and go get your own. You get one year from day of delivery to go. You're about halfway between the two so see what you can get and go enjoy yourself
Would like to but their schedule and mine unfortunately don’t line up. I understand that it’s a great time and will consider shifting miy schedule around if things line up and availability for the school is there. If I happen to get a set of the black ST badges from someone here and do sign up for the school, I’ll make a set available to someone here who would like them.

GearHead_1

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
Exploder
These have become quite the hot item. I saw a set on eBay a while back for $75.
The Chinese aftermarket hasn't seemed to zero in on this and the trademark on these prohibits duplication in the US. I have seen sets with black carbon fiber type material in them.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Get inlays off eBay for 10 bucks and make them whatever color you want. The ones for a Focus ST fit ExST emblems perfectly.

I Bleed Ford Blue

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
23 Rapid Red Explorer ST
Get inlays off eBay for 10 bucks and make them whatever color you want. The ones for a Focus ST fit ExST emblems perfectly.
I think all the ST badges are the same size regardless of what vehicle they came on.

GearHead_1

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
Exploder
Well... there you have it.

Lucifer2005

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 exploer ST awd fully optioned
Some one pm me if they still have a set for sale , I'd like to go as well but convincing the wife of it is another story.

Matty153

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Someone please let me know if they’re willing to sell a set to me. My wife just had our baby 4 weeks ago so there’s no way I’m getting out of the house to get to the event.

I Bleed Ford Blue

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
23 Rapid Red Explorer ST
You do know that you get one full year from the date of delivery to attend the SUV experience right?

GearHead_1

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
Exploder
They allow two to attend the event. Take the baby with you, leave the wife home. It will ensure you more driving time. :whistle:

Matty153

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
I know I have a year, I just don’t think I’ll be able to convince the wife to let me cut out to do that for at least 6 months and I don’t want to wait that long. Just me being impatient as usual….

I Bleed Ford Blue

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
23 Rapid Red Explorer ST
I went my self, wife couldn't the time off. Drove the 8 hrs down to Asheville then hit the tail of the dragon on the way home. I had a blast. You can go to Park City Utah, it's closer. Just tell the wife it's all expenses paid, you just have to show up as getting there is on you as is the trip home. I'm sure grandma would love to have the baby for 2 days.