Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Black emblems

Reactions
I know I saw this on here somewhere, can’t find it now. Want to get black ford emblems and cannot find them, anyone help? Thanks!

CoastieN70

U.S. Coast Guard Veteran
Reactions

DoingOK

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Just be careful installing the Etsy decals. I got lucky and mine went on pretty straight and I slowly worked from the middle out to make sure there were no wrinkles. Just take your time.

Attachments

CoastieN70

U.S. Coast Guard Veteran
Reactions
Just be careful installing the Etsy decals. I got lucky and mine went on pretty straight and I slowly worked from the middle out to make sure there were no wrinkles. Just take your time.
The small rear decal was easy BUT the much larger Front Decal was a bear! I wound up using a heat gun (on LOW setting) to help smooth it out. I was 98% effective installing the front but you have to look close to see my oops...

Reactions
The decal overlays aren’t hard to install, you just have to go slow. That’s what I have. To be honest, even though it’s a little more work... I’d just buy the whole black emblem that you have to replace with the original if you want it glossy and it will hold up better over time. You won’t have to worry about bubbles or the longevity of it.

DoingOK

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
The decal overlays aren’t hard to install, you just have to go slow. That’s what I have. To be honest, even though it’s a little more work... I’d just buy the whole black emblem that you have to replace with the original if you want it glossy and it will hold up better over time. You won’t have to worry about bubbles or the longevity of it.
I'll see how these hold up.....and grab the black emblems if they dont.