Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Best tunes???

Reactions
Thank you all.

ZFG has gotten back to me, however I already have an SCT Tuner and ZFG does not use them.

I had this tuner from another tune company and being that I paid 350.00 for it about a year ago I would like to reuse it.
Reach out to Gearhead, Unleashed or my personal Favourite BoostKing for a tune that will work with your SCT device.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gsutavo

Reactions
Estoy trabajando con Boostking con SCT y tuning personalizado de 93 octanos, los resultados han sido excelentes así como la atención y respuesta rápida, muy satisfecho, cambios de transmisión suaves y mucha potencia lineal.

LokiWolf

Reactions
Estoy trabajando con Boostking con SCT y tuning personalizado de 93 octanos, los resultados han sido excelentes así como la atención y respuesta rápida, muy satisfecho, cambios de transmisión suaves y mucha potencia lineal.
Huh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TMac

1000 Post Club
Reactions
He is working with BoostKing via SCT for a custom 93 octane tune. The results are excellent as is BoostKing's customer service. He has also tuned the trans shifting

Gsutavo

Reactions
Gracias T mac, el traductor de Google no ayuda mucho

TMac

1000 Post Club
Reactions
De nada (Google translate isn't much help)

Reactions
I am in Colorado so high altitude and bad DA and hard to compare times etc to those tuned at sea level posting negative DA times lol. With that said I went from 14.1 on the stock tune to 12.7 on just a Gearhead e35-e40 tune. No experience with the other tuners but I did see a 5 star tuned and zfg tuned ST run at the same drag strip I go to this past year. I was a little quicker than both with both not getting into the 12s. That could be a lot of things though including I was just going harder and not afraid to break things being a main factor. Just don't get stuck in thinking only 1 company can tune the ST because they got in earlier than other companies.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
I am in Colorado so high altitude and bad DA and hard to compare times etc to those tuned at sea level posting negative DA times lol. With that said I went from 14.1 on the stock tune to 12.7 on just a Gearhead e35-e40 tune. No experience with the other tuners but I did see a 5 star tuned and zfg tuned ST run at the same drag strip I go to this past year. I was a little quicker than both with both not getting into the 12s. That could be a lot of things though including I was just going harder and not afraid to break things being a main factor. Just don't get stuck in thinking only 1 company can tune the ST because they got in earlier than other companies.
If you don’t know what fuel they were running and you weren’t running on the same day…that’s not a comparison at all. Many shops can tune an ST…only 1 has every record on the books.