Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Best SUV

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Congrats and welcome aboard

OP
Z
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
Thank you! I've been reading and lurking a bit on the forum. Picked mine up at the end of the year, Merry Christmas to me!

Reactions
Welcome. picked mine up at the end of last yr too (Coggin in Jax on New year's eve). I'm sure i'll see you on the 16 at some point ;-)

Reactions
Congrats

Reactions
Welcome, love the color choice. Fellow Carbonized Grey here as well.

OP
Z
Reactions
Thread Starter #8
Thanks, all! The other cool thing about the Carbonized Gray is that all the local under cover police SUVs have the same color scheme...I kept getting waves from the officers passing in police explorer units...took me a week to figure it out! Blaster9, I'm on 16 all the time, will most likely see you!

Reactions
Haha im pretty easy to spot with my amber grill lights. Just dont try & pull me over with your UC buddies if ive got a solid stretch of hwy ahead of me hahaha 3CBABA78-ED51-4E11-8E0C-62B7B6EDAD6A.jpeg

F=MA

Reactions
Pretty cool looking rig. It needs a hood ornament ie, left turbo and right turbo. Yes it is a slow Saturday.
wd1-1180x520.jpg X4MSHHKOGBGDDHUDYB4OLU6XCE.jpg

Last edited:
OP
Z
Reactions
Thread Starter #12
Love the amber lights! I'm going to continue to fly under the radar The PSA officers at my sons school gave me the wave and let me slide into the drop off line...

Reactions
Thanks, all! The other cool thing about the Carbonized Gray is that all the local under cover police SUVs have the same color scheme...I kept getting waves from the officers passing in police explorer units...took me a week to figure it out! Blaster9, I'm on 16 all the time, will most likely see you!
Same here with the unmarked police, but everyone that's in front always slows down... catch 22 I guess

Reactions
I've got a laptop mounted in mine so the # of ppl that slam on their brakes when they're about to pass me (esp. on the hwy) is hilarious. But that's been in the last 4 vehicles I've owned so btwn the black on black with dark tint and a laptop screen, i keep traffic at my speedo most of the time lol