Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Best pass at the local track, any thoughts?

Reactions
Hi everyone! Finally made it to the local dragstrip last night and my best pass was a 12.34 in the 1/4. I currently have the ZFG 93 Performance Tune, Whipple IC, SPD Downpipes, 3” Thermal Exhaust, and aFe CAI. Also have the AWR brace and FenFab toe links.

Does my time look about right for my current setup? Just to add, I was using the new 1st gear launch strategy that Adam recently released and it seems to launch very well. I do need to work on my reaction time due to having to pump the brakes 3 times and the delay between going full throttle and getting to 3k rpm’s. I made 6 passes and all 109.xx mph. Any thoughts?

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Well it’s hot AF down here right now so the DA likely sucked. On a good day you should be able to go 12.0’s easy on that tune.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 explorer st
Yup its super hot right now

OP
S
Reactions
Thread Starter #4
Well it’s hot AF down here right now so the DA likely sucked. On a good day you should be able to go 12.0’s easy on that tune.
It’s definitely hot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro