Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Best Exhaust

Reactions
First post and happy to be part of this community. Can you all help out with what aftermarket exhaust are available and favored. Pictures and video welcomed. In addition what BOV is best and where can I get both.

Cheers,

SuperForce

Reactions
Welcome.

Currently you only have 2 options for an exhaust
Borla atak/ s type
2.25" ( same as stock)

Corsa
2.5"

And magnaflow is releasing a 2.5" system mid October

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Whoosh Performance is also working on a 2.5” system.
They would also be your source for a BOV. For a true BOV they have options from Turbosmart and for a simple VTA mod they have parts from Boomba.

Reactions
Whoosh Performance is also working on a 2.5” system.
They would also be your source for a BOV. For a true BOV they have options from Turbosmart and for a simple VTA mod they have parts from Boomba.
Do you have anymore info on it??

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions

Nope. Ron said they were still working on it last time I asked. Unless Magnaflow does it Whoosh will be the only one to offer a 2.5” mid-pipe as well.

Reactions

Just confirmed with the owner of Thermal R&D today, that i will be dropping my ST off on the 25th for a Design, build and market for a new addition to the Explorer ST exhaust market. Im not sure Whoosh is part of it, but im assuming it is since Whoosh got me in contact with Thermal R&D.

im confident they are going to make a better sounding system than Borla. Borla sounds real raspy to me.

Reactions
Just confirmed with the owner of Thermal R&D today, that i will be dropping my ST off on the 25th for a Design, build and market for a new addition to the Explorer ST exhaust market. Im not sure Whoosh is part of it, but im assuming it is since Whoosh got me in contact with Thermal R&D.

im confident they are going to make a better sounding system than Borla. Borla sounds real raspy to me.
Hey Kevin, any update on the exhaust?

Reactions
Hey Kevin, any update on the exhaust?
got the car back last Tuesday from Thermal R&D, exhaust looks fantastic and the welds are amazing. i dont have any pictures to share, but the quality is top notch.

Matt from Thermal said it should be 3 or 4 weeks. once its installed ill post a video of the sound it makes.