Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Badge replacement

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST - STAR WHITE
When I received my ST, the ST badge on the rear hatch was crooked. In attempting to straighten, it came loose. The adhesive wouldn't hold it on any more.
I need to purchase a new badge, but the ones I'm finding online are smaller than the factory ones. Does anyone know where to find a "factory authorized" replacement?

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Just peel off the tape and put new tape on. It’s a $5 fix instead of ordering a new badge.
Or just leave it off…looks better that way anyway.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
You could go with a sleeper look with it debadged. But also I get the frustration of it coming off a brand new vehicle. Like Unbroken mentioned, maybe some hvy duty double sided tape will do the job.

hbalek

Reactions
You could go with a sleeper look with it debadged. But also I get the frustration of it coming off a brand new vehicle. Like Unbroken mentioned, maybe some hvy duty double sided tape will do the job.
Isn't it something the dealer should fix for you free??? I would just say it fell off if it were mine.

GearHead_1

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
Exploder
Just peel off the tape and put new tape on. It’s a $5 fix instead of ordering a new badge.
Or just leave it off…looks better that way anyway.
Yup, a little double sided tape and a razor blade.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Isn't it something the dealer should fix for you free??? I would just say it fell off if it were mine.
I’m sure they would. Just might be easier to do it yourself. Well I guess it depends on how busy your dealership is. Might need to make an appointment and all.

Explorer ST Posts