Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Back in an Explorer

JedFromAZ

U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
I previously owned a tuned 2017 Explorer Sport, then changed things up with buying a 2022 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, which had too many issues. Long story short but recently purchased a new to me 2020 Explorer ST with 17k miles, after test driving a 2022 that they were asking too much for and not all the options this one has. So glad to be back in an Explorer and what everything the ST has too offer.

Attachments

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Congrats and welcome aboard

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford F-150 Raptor
I previously owned a tuned 2017 Explorer Sport, then changed things up with buying a 2022 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, which had too many issues. Long story short but recently purchased a new to me 2020 Explorer ST with 17k miles, after test driving a 2022 that they were asking too much for and not all the options this one has. So glad to be back in an Explorer and what everything the ST has too offer.
Welcome and that is the best looking ST. Literally had the same one when we had an ST as a company vehicle but obviously it was stock. Gosh they are gorgeous. Excuse my drooling.

V3nom3nom

Nurse
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Welcome aboard! I almost snagged a rapid red one too

Reactions
congrats, welcome. Like the black roof. My Chrysler 300s is bright red with a black roof. my ST is all black

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum.