Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

FS AWR Mount, CVFAB IC, & Ford Performance Tuner

DijonFTW

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hi All,

I recently and reluctantly got rid of my Explorer ST in preparation of downsizing and relocating - but have a bit of goodies available for those I can vicariously live through! For past seller references - feel free to check out my username on focusst.org. IC/AWR items are new in-box and never opened. The Ford Performance Tuner box has been opened (thanks to my toddler), but never used(or even powered on).

I'm currently located in Austin, TX. Willing to ship everything, but preferred local pickup for IC. PayPal is preferred via Goods and Services for anything shipped. I will cover the fee, local pickup can utilize Zell or VENMO instead.

CVFab IC (Black): $700 (local pickup) $800 (shipped)
AWR Mount (Glossy Black) $225 Shipped
Ford Performance Tuner: $550 Shipped

Attachments

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
If you have a hard time selling the ford tune and lower the price, let me know. Sometimes there are deals brandnew at a lower price than what your listing from ford. I don't really need the tune since im going zfg, but considered getting it just to try it out and switching if I sell the car.

OP
D

DijonFTW

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #3
If you have a hard time selling the ford tune and lower the price, let me know. Sometimes there are deals brandnew at a lower price than what your listing from ford. I don't really need the tune since im going zfg, but considered getting it just to try it out and switching if I sell the car.
The Tuner isn’t used. It’s brand new. I’m not opposed to listing it cheaper, but I don’t think I’ve ever seen it cheaper than $600. I paid around $650 on Black Friday from Lethal Performance. Do you have any examples of it being sub $600?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vasoteona

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 ford explorer st
Hi,
will pay for this shipped to 19801-5246:
870$ total if you can? send me paypal email.
CVFab IC and AWR Mount (Glossy Black)
thanks

OP
D

DijonFTW

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #5
Hi,
will pay for this shipped to 19801-5246:
870$ total if you can? send me paypal email.
CVFab IC and AWR Mount (Glossy Black)
thanks
Sale is pending for these items, but if it falls through - I will give you a DM. This site is giving me a lot of issues with DMing folks so apologies if there are any delays in responses on that front.

OP
D

DijonFTW

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #6
Ford Performance Tuner has sold. Sale on intercooler is pending, AWR mount still available, but I will drop price to $185 soon as I’m back at the computer. Tapatalk has not been playing friendly on my device…

OP
D

DijonFTW

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #7
Intercooler SOLD

Only have AWR mount left.

OP
D

DijonFTW

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #8
Everything SOLD - mods please close! Can’t edit title from Tapatalk and left my laptop at the office.