Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Aviator 2nd row console

ZRX61

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
The one that goes between the seats. Anyone fitted one in place of the flat ST version? Assuming you can find one to match the color etc... Probably need AV Console1.jpg AV console2.jpg AV console3.jpg a vinyl wrap.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
A couple of us are waiting on backordered parts to do it. The other guy found a used one and is reskinning it with the ebony colored plastics. I ordered all new…it was north of $2K for parts with no ETA on arrival.

Vsportmac

Reactions
Any updates on this string, I am very interested

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Any updates on this string, I am very interested
I cancelled my order…after waiting like a year on parts. Gonna try again soon though because I still wanna do it.

Reactions
I really like this center console and the digital rear controls. My kids still would not fold forward the seats and inevitably would tear this up...

Reactions
I cancelled my order…after waiting like a year on parts. Gonna try again soon though because I still wanna do it.
There is a nice one on eBay for less than a grand.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
There is a nice one on eBay for less than a grand.
Saw it but it’ll cost another grand+ to make it black. Plus when you build one there’s options for some of the trim in brushed aluminum to fully match our interiors.

Explorer ST Posts