Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Anyone upgrade their Turbo Yet?

TMac

1000 Post Club
Reactions
I went with the Whipple intercooler, ZFG E50 tune, Magnaflow 19515 exhaust and the UPR catch can. The ten speed transmission performance also benefits from the tune. I am to the point that the truck is fast enough and if I add much more power I would then have to be concerned with breaking something in the driveline.
Have you ever done a draggy, 1/4 time or dyno?

F=MA

Reactions
Draggy is still in the box. Someday I will get to it. No racetracks or dynos.

F=MA

Reactions
Thinking about Turbos now. Ordered Fenfab catted downpipes and the AFE cold air system.

zdubyadubya

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Thinking about Turbos now. Ordered Fenfab catted downpipes and the AFE cold air system.
Same. The For Sale posting by ZFG is REALLY REALLY tempting, its a screaming deal. The money is there in my "fun account", I'm just trying to decide whether or not to pull the trigger...

F=MA

Reactions
Too late. Sold this morning.

F=MA

Reactions
Saw this old post. I sold the new CR Stage 5's to Brynn Massie. Still have another low mile set of turbos (3100 miles) that are available for sale if you are still interested. It's only been 2 years:p