Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Anyone traded your ST for a Bronco? Regrets?

Reactions
I know this is a kinda subjective question. I love my ST and its overall been a great vehicle (minus my dealership woes)... but recently I've gotten the Bronco bug (full sized) and I'm debating making the move. Just curious if any other folks have made the jump and then wished they hadn't. I know obviously that it won't be nearly as fast as the ST but luckily, I have a fast car to scratch that itch if I need too. I expect an ST bias here for sure but just curious on what peoples thoughts were?

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
I’ve been on the fence about this for a while myself. I’ve spent some time in the Bronco (mostly off-road) and as much as I love it, I think using it as a daily driver would get old for me before too long. If I did end up with a Bronco I think it will be in addition to my ST, or whatever my DD is at the time.

Reactions
We have a four door Badlands but I didn't trade the ST in.

For what the Bronco is built to do.. its a smooth enjoyable ride. We love ours. However the ST is the "family" vehicle and road trip vehicle as well as my DD.

We would need another third row vehicle but I would definitely daily the Bronco.