Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

anyone running a 285/45/21 on street pack rims?

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST Star White
just curious if they will fit without any rubbing on the OEM 21" wheels, little wider tire and sidewall might make for a nicer ride and look

295 probably get a litle too wise on factory rim and too tall

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Interested as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stinger

Active Duty U.S. Navy
Reactions
just curious if they will fit without any rubbing on the OEM 21" wheels, little wider tire and sidewall might make for a nicer ride and look

295 probably get a litle too wise on factory rim and too tall
I’m running that size on factory wheels. It’s my winter setup. It fits fine without rubbing. 1.25 spacers on front and 1.5 spacers on rear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
I went up one size taller on my 2016 and it softened the bumps but did notice a little more sway in the ride. I was wondering how the 285s would fair on my ST

colliedog

Reactions
Anyone running a 285/45 on stock wheels without spacers?

Chaseg08

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Anyone running a 285/45 on stock wheels without spacers?
Tried to have 285/45R-21 Vredestein Quatrac Pros installed today at Big O and they said they are certain the tires will rub the front struts without spacers. I've had Bora spacers sitting in my garage for 8 months now, so I guess it's finally time to install them.

Chaseg08

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Installed my spacers and 285/45R-21 Vredestein Quatrac Pros and it looks so much better than the factory setup, IMO. Ready for this Colorado winter. Need to install springs soon.

Attachments