Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Anyone know this part number for the passenger turbo air inlet tube ??

F=MA

Reactions
EcoBoost-Powerx.jpg

Panda50

Reactions
L1MZ9B659D Air inlet. Right.3.0 LITER

OP
F=MA

F=MA

Reactions
Thread Starter #3
Awesome thanks !!

OP
F=MA

F=MA

Reactions
Thread Starter #5
No smog checks here unless burning the fields count. Drilled the hole for the UPR catch can connection a bit too far to the right and its touching the computer cable harness more than I would like.

Reactions
No smog checks here unless burning the fields count. Drilled the hole for the UPR catch can connection a bit too far to the right and its touching the computer cable harness more than I would like.
eeeeek!

Reactions
I tried to move mine a little based on your feedback but found the length of the hose dictated where the WOT spout needed to sit. I kept it as far away from the harness as possible and it’s not touching but close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
F=MA

F=MA

Reactions
Thread Starter #8
Yes I also thought the hose may be too rigid to bend but thought I would at least give it a try.