Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Anyone ever made a SPORT button?

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
I’m too old…it’s more of a dribble than a stream.
Yeah and the intermittent engine run on, doh! :)

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Ersatz Brothers once again has your back on all things Explorer and ST! Our latest product is an app that you load to your smartphone. It eliminates all button presses (including the "Start" button), mode selection and has enhanced "touchless" cruise control, automatic braking, and wetware based GPS. This technology is a step ahead of even our cutting edge "LASI" technology. Our newest product is so sophisticated that it doesn't even require insurance! This newest feature is already available. We call it "TAXI".
Can you please ask that they look into enhancing the 'easy exit' driver seat feature? It would be awesome if it rotated left after moving back, and then tilted forward so I can slide out onto the ground. Thanks!

TMac

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Can you please ask that they look into enhancing the 'easy exit' driver seat feature? It would be awesome if it rotated left after moving back, and then tilted forward so I can slide out onto the ground. Thanks!
Thank you for your question! After consulting with the engineers at Ersatz Brothers, they have identified a "work around" for just such emergencies! When using the "TAXI" technology the user/driver can employ both limping and weeping which will be picked up by our hi-tech wetware-based driving assistant. This will enable "assist" mode and the driving assistant might help you out of the vehicle. Unfortunately, due to wetware deficiencies in certain markets, this option is not available in New York City or San Francisco. Sorry.

Jshaffer3819

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Mess with the bulls……get the horns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
SOUTHFLST

SOUTHFLST

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Thread Starter #45
Talk about going full retard. Some of you clowns put way more thought into this than is healthy. As long as you’re entertained, I guess..

DaveG ST

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Does anyone make a push button start to mount on the steering wheel? It's just too dang far and cumbersome to reach it on the dash, so I'd like to have the option to make things easier.......:rolleyes:
Well, my wife just uses her phone to start the ST.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
That’s unbroken for ya… Mr know it all extreme Ford Explorer alpha male coming in to save the day.

yeah im not digging the idea much but he has to make it a point to show his dominance and beat you over the head with his expert knowledge of the schweeeet Explorer platform. Total douche.
You do know there’s a button here to “block” members, right? Hit that sucker and you’ll never have to see me again. Pretty simple way out for you thin skinned folks. Just click on my username and hit ignore….I sure will miss you though. lol

Last edited:
OP
SOUTHFLST

SOUTHFLST

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Thread Starter #48
That’s unbroken for ya… Mr know it all extreme Ford Explorer alpha male coming in to save the day.

yeah im not digging the idea much but he has to make it a point to show his dominance and beat you over the head with his expert knowledge of the schweeeet Explorer platform. Total douche.
Yup. I’ve dealt with his kind before. Complete and total douche. I’m sure his wife’s boyfriend is proud.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Yup. I’ve dealt with his kind before. Complete and total douche. I’m sure his wife’s boyfriend is proud.
Dealt with? Like you actually did something or just cried online? lol
And my wife’s boyfriend is pretty cool…he handles my business when I travel. Your wife’s boyfriend…is me! lol

DaveG ST

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
A little off subject, but if all those lights start flashing on my dash again I will just cover them up with black electrical tape like we had to do with the Chevy's, but at least it was not untill 100K miles.

Reactions
the problem is Ford engineers these non helpful "features" into the vehicle and it lessens the experience, no matter how little time it takes to move a switch every time, wouldn't it be easier if they just deleted it?

Reactions
I think the OP has a valid question. It's not any different than "can we turn off the Auto Start/Stop question" but then some folks keeps saying well is it that hard to press it one time when entering in the car?

If it's something you use everyday I don't see that harm in trying to find a way change the order of the modes so that it is only one click versus three clicks.

I Bleed Ford Blue

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
23 Rapid Red Explorer ST
I think it would be more useful to have the drive mode default to the last mode selected, then who cares what order they are in.