Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Anybody else have FV Suspension issues?

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Need Some Guidance:

I couldn’t find any thread with this issue.
I’m at the point now where I’ve wasted almost 2 months and now I’m gonna have to charge back the order and find some different coil lovers.

I understand this may take some timebut you have to communicate with your customer, especially when you have taken their money.
The right thing to do would be to send an update every few weeks, especially if you’re going past the stated build time.
It shows 4 to 5 week build time on their website currently. If they were so backed up, they shouldn’t be taking any further orders right now

It’s worth mentioning that all the other vendors and companies I’ve dealt with in the explorer ST galaxy have been amazing.

Anyone else experiencing this issue?

Reactions
Need Some Guidance:

I couldn’t find any thread with this issue.
I’m at the point now where I’ve wasted almost 2 months and now I’m gonna have to charge back the order and find some different coil lovers.

I understand this may take some timebut you have to communicate with your customer, especially when you have taken their money.
The right thing to do would be to send an update every few weeks, especially if you’re going past the stated build time.
It shows 4 to 5 week build time on their website currently. If they were so backed up, they shouldn’t be taking any further orders right now

It’s worth mentioning that all the other vendors and companies I’ve dealt with in the explorer ST galaxy have been amazing.

Anyone else experiencing this issue?
I had the graveyard coilovers on my ST which are the same thing and I would say get your money back. The ride height looked great but that's all I can say positive about them. The ride quality was rough and the road noise was a bit much. Once you go below the height of the H&R setup you will never get the alignment set properly. I used cam bolts in the front and rear but the rear was still at -1.8. If you are able to get the rear camber set properly you will rub due to the width of the wheel arch. I am much happier now since I put the H&R setup back on. Hope this helps.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Get your money back and buy them from Graveyard then. It’s all the same crap from the same factory.

OP
Chakeen Machine
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #4
Get your money back and buy them from Graveyard then. It’s all the same crap from the same factory.
I keep getting the run around. I was originally going with graveyard