Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Any Stevie Nicks and Fleetwood Mac fans out there?

Blackssr

Reactions
Not too long ago an older gentlemen on TicToc riding a skateboard, singing along with Stevie Nicks and Fleetwood Mac's legendary classic "Dreams" ignited a firestorm of covers by up and coming young artists on YouTube. I am a huge Stevie Nicks and Fleetwood Mac fan and "Rumors" was one of the best albums ever put to vinyl. Stevie is the only female to be inducted into the Hall of Fame twice. Once as a solo artist and the other with the legendary band Fleetwood Mac.

There are many covers on YouTube of this legendary tune and most full short because of Stevie's amazing voice. However these are worthy of a listen. I've listened to maybe 20 covers of this iconic tune and these women definitely deserve a listen and recognition for their work.

Have a listen and tell me what you think please.

The first and my personal favorite is by a 29 year old beautiful artist named Andie Case and her band: I personally think Andie is stunning and has a powerful voice.

The second is by a much younger artist. I would venture a guess she is about 17 or 18. She has an incredible voice and does this iconic tune justice. Her name is Lanie Gardner: while not as sexy as Andie Case her voice is equally as impactful.

zdubyadubya

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Huge fan. Good tunes for both jamming and chilling.

I remember when Lanie's cover went viral. Girl has a dope voice.

Reactions
Yup, I like most anything 70's to the current Country, and most anything in-between. Except classical and Jazz, my wife says a person needs a high IQ for that kind of music. :LOL:

OP
Blackssr

Blackssr

Reactions
Thread Starter #4
Huge fan. Good tunes for both jamming and chilling.

I remember when Lanie's cover went viral. Girl has a dope voice.
The little one can sing for sure...so can Andie they seem to be the two best on YouTube at present.