Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Another New Member from the PNW

Reactions
Hello All!

My wife and I just picked up a '21 ST in Forged Green Metallic this past weekend after searching for months to find one. I was purchasing under Z Plan so trying to find a dealer that would sell a car given the current market was pretty difficult. Ended up finding one in southern Washington (Westlie Ford) and had by far the greatest car buying experience ever. I would not hesitate to recommend anybody to buy from them and will likely be back myself. The ST will be the wife's daily driver as we wanted something with 3 rows for the kids and something that she felt comfortable driving, and ended up replacing a '12 VW Tiguan SUV. She would have been satisfied picking up a 2.3 Eco Explorer, however the enthusiast in me just could not let that happen. I've been in the car scene and around the automotive forums since before I could drive. I ended up becoming a Ford Sr. Master Technician out of college and did that for the greater part of a decade before realizing it wasn't a career I wanted to retire doing. I am excited to learn more about the ST and hope to enjoy it in our fleet for many years to come. This isn't my first Ford (first being an 03 Cobra Convertible) and I don't think it will be my last, however most of the vehicle I have owned and driven are VW/Audi. My current daily is a fairly heavily modified '14 S4. The ST will likely remain stock, though I have said that about just about every vehicle I have owned.

ST:
401A Package w/ST Street Pack
Twin Panel Roof
Premium Tech
Roof Rails

I am excited to be here and learn more about the platform!

-Nick

Couple pictures of the ST and other cars:

S4

Cobra

STFan

Administrator
Reactions
Great looking color, congrats and welcome aboard

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST Carbonized Gray
That color is nice, good luck trying not to modify it!!

Blue Beast

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Welcome to the forum

Explorer ST Posts