Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Aluminum Gas & Brake Pedals - Anything Available?

Red17

Reactions
Does anyone know if there are any options for aluminum gas and brake padals/covers? I have not found any that are specific for 2020 Explorers and am unfamiliar with the previous Explorer models so I don't know if the pedals are the same.

Reactions
I've searched as well and came up empty handed. I think the floor mount gas pedal poses some challenges. I had a vw like that and swapped out pedals and had to replace the whole gas pedal assembly.

I agree though some nice pedals always make an interior look a touch more high end.

Just a thought....do the aviators have metal pedals? They may swap over gonna look into that and see. Pricey I'm sure though. 2018-Lincoln-Aviator-Concept-interior-001.jpg

Reactions
Hadn't even thought about this yet but will following the thread closely

Reactions
I took a chance and ordered a set that potentially may work meant for a Mazda.....will report back.

Reactions
I took a chance and ordered a set that potentially may work meant for a Mazda.....will report back.
Thank you for choosing to be the guinea pig, we greatly appreciate it. Fingers crossed!

Reactions
Update....my hunch was correct, these fit just right. May add a little adhesive to the backs to make sure they don't slide, but these are an option to anyone looking for pedals

20200602_141102.jpg

Got them on Amazon

Screenshot_20200602-141328_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Reactions
I did put some 3M tape on the back just to make sure they don't move, or you could use some silicone, but the sizing is just right they just may need secured a bit.

Reactions
Reactions
Every time someone posts an Aviator interior picture I'm reminded how much we got shafted in the seat department.
This. You might think $60,000 would buy at least a slightly better set of seats. :rolleyes:

Blackssr

Reactions
Does anyone know if there are any options for aluminum gas and brake padals/covers? I have not found any that are specific for 2020 Explorers and am unfamiliar with the previous Explorer models so I don't know if the pedals are the same.
Amazon.com: Hecotrax for Ford Explorer 2020 Aluminum Performance Pedals Set Non-Slip Accelerator and Brake Pedals Cover No Drill Brake Gas Accelerator Accessories (ST): Automotive

KamaST

Reactions