Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

All weather floor liners

R2D2

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
They worked like a charm in my previous car. Big fan of them.
The image shown is for models with central floor console, between the second row captain chairs.
Just make sure the order matches with your vehicle configuration.
I was checking for mine (2nd row Cap without console) and its showing out of stock.

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 ST
I ordered the Explorer branded Ford mats yesterday - front, 2nd row, and cargo area that covers the 3rd row folded down. No kids, so 3rd row will stay down indefinitely! I redeemed my FordPass points (from the vehicle purchase) to the tune of $210.

Reactions
Rock auto has the 3d mats for much less than retail. I wish I had went with those, but my smartliners are fine.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
I have WeatherTech in my explorer. They are fine and had them in several rigs. Didn't even know about TuxMat until a couple months ago and decided to purchase those for our new Suburban. They are awesome and I actually like them better. They fit great and look better. Might end up swapping my ST over to Tuxmat at some point.

DaveG ST

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Rock auto has the 3d mats for much less than retail. I wish I had went with those, but my smartliners are fine.
I have the 3D mats and really liked the look of them at first. After about a year the 2 hold down buttons are worn out and no longer hold the mat in place on the driver's side.

Rescue51

U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST

Daamus

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 XLT
I've the got 3D MAXpider floomats in my XLT and they are incredible

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
I've the got 3D MAXpider floomats in my XLT and they are incredible
Pictures please, if you have them..

Daamus

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 XLT
After seeing several review videos, I like the 3D Mats. They have a modern look to them, soft touch, and not a ton of raised bumps or cells in them. Has a non-slide backing that grabs the floor under it, too. Not the cheapest, but about the same as other premium mats.

3D MAXpider Explorer Mats
3D MAXpider Explorer Cargo Liner
I got these for my front and back seats but cheaped out and didnt get the 3rd row. So far I love em, they are super gripy on the shoes

SR56

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
I'm happy with mine. Grippy in cargo area, too. Only thing is without the grooves the dirt & sand shows right away. Need to shake them out regularly.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Reactions
I had the 3D Maxpider in my old car. They were nice. The foot area under the pedals does wear out quickly though, like most mats. They now offer a replacement piece for that part.

SR56

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
I had the 3D Maxpider in my old car. They were nice. The foot area under the pedals does wear out quickly though, like most mats. They now offer a replacement piece for that part.
That's the one thing I didn't like about them and had a feeling it might wear funny. Kind of wish they'd just add it to the overall thickness of the whole driver mat and do away with the "pad" look under the pedals. I've had a few people say how nice they looked so far. Have to say that's the first time I've ever been complimented on my floor mats!