Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

aFe's Advanced Guage Display (AGD)

Reactions
Hey guys. I thought that this might be something that would be of interest to many of us. Next week when they are going to be test fitting their intake, aFe is going to fit my ST with their Advanced Guage Display. For those of you not familiar, it is a digital guage display that shows different parameters of the vehicle. I cannot give specifics as to what will be available on our trucks, but from what I've seen for some of their diesel trucks, it can allow you to see most, if not everything that is going on with your vehicle (different Temps, pressures, boost and others). I will know a lot more once I get my hands on one and see what it's possibilities are. Honestly, the easiest way to check out their AGD is to check it out on YouTube or Google for more info on what it does.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Just another multi gauge display…tons of them on the market that work via the obd port. They’re cool for about a week then you’ll realize they take up too much space and you can’t watch the 42 things displayed anyway. lol
It’s just a big rectangle version of an old NGauge.
I tested a bunch of them for several companies years ago…never kept any of them. The P3 Cars vent gauge is the only obd gauge I’ve ever used that actually makes sense.

BillBeau

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
21 ST
I can have all those gauges plus on my phone using the Torque app. You can also run it on a tablet.

Last edited: