Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Advanced Wheel Locks

Reactions
So I ordered new wheels and started looking at what wheel locks I was going to go with this time around. After doing some searching I came accross this gem. Has anyone tried these before? I think they look extremely promising!

Screen Shot 2020-07-20 at 5.28.45 PM.png

The product URL is https://advancedwheellocks.com. I'm seriously considering giving these a try.

Last edited:

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
I just insure my wheels. No lock will stop a pro. Avoid eBay lug nuts that all use the same key and call it good. I use McGard spline drives...they’re keyed like nothing else.

OP
A
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
I just insure my wheels. No lock will stop a pro. Avoid eBay lug nuts that all use the same key and call it good. I use McGard spline drives...they’re keyed like nothing else.
Problem is you can bang those off with a socket. I’d also insure mine as well but I also don’t want to come back to my car when traveling to find it on blocks. I’ve been looking for something that might make them move on without even trying too hard.

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Maybe be been lucky but I’ve had at least 10 sets of forged wheels...some over 5 figures. Nobody has ever taken a shot at any of them.

Blackssr

Reactions
Same here... And to be honest my vehicle's are never out of my line of sight.