Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

A few easy and cheap mods.

Blackssr

Reactions
Having a tough time finding after market wheels that I like. I want to replace the boring 21" stock offering. While searching, I decided View attachment 3152 to add some pop to the black boring wheels View attachment 3151 View attachment 3148 .
It is 3M stripe and have been on my Hellcat for 3 years now with no color fade or pealing.

Attachments

Last edited:

Edified

Reactions
Looks awesome. I like the look. Did you have to heat it up like vinyl wrap? or just prep, peel and stick?

OP
Blackssr

Blackssr

Reactions
Thread Starter #3
Looks awesome. I like the look. Did you have to heat it up like vinyl wrap? or just prep, peel and stick?
It was 3M vinyl pinstripe peel and stick just required a steady hand to get the circumference correct. I'm not even sure circumference is the right word but you get the point. Here is what I used.. the stuff is truly indestructible, leaves no residue when removed but stays on even on my Hellcat when I bring it to Moroso and race it.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00HQN3W40/ref=cm_sw_r_u_apa_fabc_15BQNXETT1SFPCJNAFFW