Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

3 Months in

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Boy this guy is a fine addition to the site. lol

Nbk4t5e

Reactions
To the keyboard warriors... sorry couldn’t resist :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boss240

U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST, 2012 Boss Mustang, 2019 Audi S4
I just got mine recently and I don't really have any complaints just need to get used to it. Not used to the brakes on this thing with the ST Street pack. Not much feel at first then I seem to press a bit more and I over compensate making it a little rough turning in a small space or backing into a spot. Actually one complaint is I wish there was a sport button instead of me turning the knob the wrong way or not getting it into sport fast enough when I wanna get on it lol.

Boss240

U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST, 2012 Boss Mustang, 2019 Audi S4
One other thing to add is my backup camera is smaller on the ST then my 18 Explorer Sport with the tech package. Anyone know if there is a way to make it larger and fill the entire screen?

Reactions
algoatx is definitely low IQ individual with his infantile attempts at retorts/insults. This Brainiac comes to a car site where almost all of us own a ST or are in the process of buying one posts the following:

Do any of you girls even own a car ?
Old enough to drive ?
Had a ditty dump ?

Intelligent this one is not and they also go from phallus fantasy to an obsession with bowel movements. This one needs some psychological help.

Last edited: