Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

3.0 Front suspension

Hauk1ter

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
I bought a crashed 2020 ST and I need an entire RT front Knee assembly. Does anyone know if the assemblies from a 2.3l are the same?
I also worry that the ST has sport tuned suspension and therefor different from other models

Does anyone have any wisdom on this issue?

Side question, I need to program the door code, is their still a master code hidden on the explorer to allow me to put in a new door code?

Cdubya

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST

I Bleed Ford Blue

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
23 Rapid Red Explorer ST
The difference in suspension should be the shocks, springs, and sway bar, and maybe stiffer bushings. But the hard parts like spindles, control arms, etc should be the same.

GORDO

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
22’ ST
There are some parts from a low mileage wrecked 21’ on on eBay, I bought a transmission from them to have an extra. They might have the parts you need.

OP
H

Hauk1ter

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #6
There are some parts from a low mileage wrecked 21’ on on eBay, I bought a transmission from them to have an extra. They might have the parts you need.
Do you know the eBay store or person And thank you

OP
H

Hauk1ter

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #7
The difference in suspension should be the shocks, springs, and sway bar, and maybe stiffer bushings. But the hard parts like spindles, control arms, etc should be the same.
So it sounds like I should not consider anything from a none ST