Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

22x10.5 +30 Forgestar F14s (with 305/35-22s)

Reactions
Just in case someone wants to see what this wheel option looks on an Explorer ST

Forgestar F14 deep concave 22x10.5 +30 wheels
305/35-22 MPSS

ForgeF14h.png

ForgeF14a.png

Reactions
Looks great. I like the way they poke out a bit, but not too much.

Reactions
NICE! May I ask what the cost was? And did a local dealer sell them to you or were you able to buy them directly from Forgestar?

OP
pelotonracer2
Reactions
Thread Starter #4
NICE! May I ask what the cost was? And did a local dealer sell them to you or were you able to buy them directly from Forgestar?
I didn't buy them locally. The wheels were $2,400. Forgestar doesn't sell directly. I bought the set with TPMS sensors, and tires.

Reactions
I didn't buy them locally. The wheels were $2,400. Forgestar doesn't sell directly. I bought the set with TPMS sensors, and tires.
Great. Thanks. I don't have any dealers around me. Looks like I will have a road trip.

OP
pelotonracer2
Reactions
Thread Starter #6
I bought them online and they arrived perfectly...

Reactions
Reactions
Since I only see anyone doing the rear sway bar.. I'm guessing the front one is more than sufficient?

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

MP2211

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
My ST. is coming in next month. I love your set up of wheels and tires. Do you have any trouble with the tire scraping at all? And any problems with warranty? Sometimes the dealers can be a little picky.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer Platinum
My ST. is coming in next month. I love your set up of wheels and tires. Do you have any trouble with the tire scraping at all? And any problems with warranty? Sometimes the dealers can be a little picky.
@UNBROKEN measured and found there roughly 5/8" clearance if I remember correctly when running 305/35s on 22x10.5 et30s. He's now running 315/35s on 22x10.5 et30s if I remember correctly which has roughly 3/8" clearance. Much more limited on tire options...wheels are also not as plentiful

Eh69758

Firefighter
Reactions
Vehicle
Explorer ST
what was the finish on these

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 explorer st
Just in case someone wants to see what this wheel option looks on an Explorer ST

Forgestar F14 deep concave 22x10.5 +30 wheels
305/35-22 MPSS

View attachment 6623

View attachment 6625
That combination looks great. Have you noticed any impact to your handling or performance vs the stock set up?

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
I didn't buy them locally. The wheels were $2,400. Forgestar doesn't sell directly. I bought the set with TPMS sensors and tires.
Did you have to buy the sensors, or does OEM still work?

Excalibur

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
You didn't by chance weigh these before you installed? Just curious of the weight compared to OEM.