Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

22 ST Fun Times

FEST22

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hi All,

I got my ST last fall and have roughly 14K on the odometer. So far it's fun, I haven't raced any comparable SUVs but I've smoked Hondas, Focuses, and some smaller cars. The EST I think is a good platform for performance and I think the engine/transmission can put a lot more power. The only upgrade I've done is the Procal4 performance calibration at Ford.

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hi All,

I got my ST last fall and have roughly 14K on the odometer. So far it's fun, I haven't raced any comparable SUVs but I've smoked Hondas, Focuses, and some smaller cars. The EST I think is a good platform for performance and I think the engine/transmission can put a lot more power. The only upgrade I've done is the Procal4 performance calibration at Ford.
Welcome to the forum and congratulations.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Welcome to the forum and congratulations.
I'm seriously considering the roof/pilar wrap also. Any issues with fading? Im in SoCal where the sun can be brutal and wanna avoid having to replace.

Cajun Heat

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
I'm seriously considering the roof/pilar wrap also. Any issues with fading? Im in SoCal where the sun can be brutal and wanna avoid having to replace.
No fading at all. Just make sure the people who do it are using good vinyl wrap.