Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

WTB 21" Black wheels & tires

jnich33

Reactions
Looking for a set of 4 wheels & tires. 21" OEM Take offs. Prefer low miles and shipping if not local.

Reactions
Looking for a set of 4 wheels & tires. 21" OEM Take offs. Prefer low miles and shipping if not local.
I'm picking up my 22 next week in Horsham. The wheels and tires will only be on for my drive back to NYC. In and out of PA a bit. Send me a message, perhaps we can work something out.

MrBoom_5.0

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
I have ours that are available, haven't found a standard price to list them at yet though.

I've seen anywhere from 18-2800 between forums and sold listings on ebay.

Attachments

F=MA

Reactions
My dealer purchased my OEM 21 inch street pack wheel and tire set back at 8,000 miles for $1,700 to give to another customer they promised a wheel upgrade to from the silver 20 inch wheels. No marks on the wheels.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
My dealer purchased my OEM 21 inch street pack wheel and tire set back at 8,000 miles for $1,700 to give to another customer they promised a wheel upgrade to from the silver 20 inch wheels. No marks on the wheels.
Nice! I have an extra set; I may just talk to the dealer...