Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

2025 Ford Explorer Order Guide

Otter1775

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2024 Explorer ST
Nice. I thought about getting the safe but it looked too small so I didn’t get it.
Solid. I mainly got it, due to the fact I have a CCP for Maryland.

Fly Ty

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2025 Ford Explorer ST

Otter1775

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2024 Explorer ST
Call your dealership and have them check. When I checked the online tracker, it looked like the VIN has been available for over a week already.
Just text my Ford dealership special order rep and I have a VIN and same date of production as yours!

Fly Ty

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2025 Ford Explorer ST
Just text my Ford dealership special order rep and I have a VIN and same date of production as yours!
Nice!!! We can’t wait for them to call us. We have to stay on top of them I guess. Congrats!

Otter1775

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2024 Explorer ST
Nice!!! We can’t wait for them to call us. We have to stay on top of them I guess. Congrats!
You ain’t lying. LOL

Otter1775

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2024 Explorer ST
Plus, you were right, my VIN has been available, since April 11.

Jamo

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
I consider myself fortunate then, my sales rep was on top of it. I’m expecting my build date to slip by a week at least as was the norm for my last build

Reactions
I ordered mine on 2/5/24. Sounds like I need to reach out to my salesman for an update to see if I have a VIN and a build date assigned.

Fly Ty

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2025 Ford Explorer ST
Plus, you were right, my VIN has been available, since April 11.
Same here lol

Fly Ty

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2025 Ford Explorer ST
I ordered mine on 2/5/24. Sounds like I need to reach out to my salesman for an update to see if I have a VIN and a build date assigned.
Yeah, if your salesman doesn’t check the system, they won’t see it. It’s probably there. Let us know what they say.

Fly Ty

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2025 Ford Explorer ST
I consider myself fortunate then, my sales rep was on top of it. I’m expecting my build date to slip by a week at least as was the norm for my last build
That’s good because it seems like most of them just make the sale and forget about it.

Reactions
Called my salesman. I have a VIN # now and a build date week of 6/10.

1713794476204.png

Last edited:

Tremor

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
F350 Tremor
Caster how were you able to order that color? I ordered a ST on Saturday and that color was not available

Reactions
Caster how were you able to order that color? I ordered a ST on Saturday and that color was not available
Its the only red the Explorer comes in. I have no idea why you aren't able to order that color..

OP
L

L33der

Reactions
Vehicle
17 Explorer, 20 Transit, 24 F150, 25 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #75
Good evening everyone. To the 45th day, I just received my first email from Ford, informing me that I’ll be told when my vehicle goes into production. I placed my ST order on March 4th.
I haven't even received the 45 day email. Went through the same shit with my 24 F150. took 5 months to get scheduled. Ford is becoming a real shit show lately.

Otter1775

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2024 Explorer ST
I’d recommend on contacting your dealer rep and have them check their ordering system.

OP
L

L33der

Reactions
Vehicle
17 Explorer, 20 Transit, 24 F150, 25 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #77
I’d recommend on contacting your dealer rep and have them check their ordering system.
I did and it is already scheduled for June. He's not sure why I didn't get an email. I did get the initial confirmation back in February when it was ordered.

Fly Ty

Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2025 Ford Explorer ST
I did and it is already scheduled for June. He's not sure why I didn't get an email. I did get the initial confirmation back in February when it was ordered.
I never got a confirmation email from Ford…I wonder why?

Otter1775

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2024 Explorer ST
I’m starting to see a trend. Lol

Tremor

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
F350 Tremor
If you have not received a confirmation email from ford you have no order confirmation.
It should look like this..

IMG_0983.png