Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

2023 ST FORScan Question

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
I didn't know anything about FENG. I may disable it as well.
Look for Engine Sound Enhancement and Software Engine Sound Enhancement under ACM when using FORScan.

SeaRay

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer AWD Limited Hybrid
March 29, 2023 - FORScan for Windows version 2.3.52 is released
Improved support for 2023 model year models. New functions, other fixes and improvements.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
March 29, 2023 - FORScan for Windows version 2.3.52 is released
Improved support for 2023 model year models. New functions, other fixes and improvements.
4-27 update for 2.3.53 has a new vehicles added and additional support for 2023 model year. OP, so it could be worth updating and testing again. Maybe they added the new BCM to it. I wonder what Ford changed with the BCM between model years... likely additional things that they deleted with 22, but left all the harness and items there but programed out... Which is good because i've been able to get items and just plug in and activate in Forescan... my next item is the handless foot sensors for lift gate... I hope the wire haness is there and its just buying the sensors and plugging in/mounting them.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 ST
4-27 update for 2.3.53 has a new vehicles added and additional support for 2023 model year. OP, so it could be worth updating and testing again. Maybe they added the new BCM to it. I wonder what Ford changed with the BCM between model years... likely additional things that they deleted with 22, but left all the harness and items there but programed out... Which is good because i've been able to get items and just plug in and activate in Forescan... my next item is the handless foot sensors for lift gate... I hope the wire haness is there and its just buying the sensors and plugging in/mounting them.
i believe someone did a DIY on the rear foot sensor.

mfranzel

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Ford Explorer ST
Hi everyone!
I have a 2021 Explorer ST and was looking for a solution to disable the auto e-brake when putting the car in park. Has anyone found out how to disable this either via Forscan or another method?

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
Hi everyone!
I have a 2021 Explorer ST and was looking for a solution to disable the auto e-brake when putting the car in park. Has anyone found out how to disable this either via Forscan or another method?
That may be Ford's temporary answer to the differential problem. If so, disabling may not be a good thing to prevent a roll-away.

Cdubya

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
FYI, Forscan 2.3.55 has been released: "Vehicle database update. Improved support for 2023 model year models. Fixed bug with access to SYNC4."