Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

WTB 2023 OEM Midpipes/Flexpipes

Reactions
Damaged mine, must be from 2023+ because of the revision in the flex pipes that year. If you stuff it in a box...I can email you the label for easy shipping.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer St
I have thermal R&D midpipes that fit with stock system for sale. the flex part is much better than the revised stocks.

OP
K
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
I thought the thermals only fit their system...

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer St
Just did some searching and you are correct I thought lethal were the ones that did not fit stock but i had this reversed.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer St
1703175442872.png

1703175488847.png

1703175779375.jpeg

So the bottom ones are mine and looking at the pictures I believe they are lethals. Notice the reduced size on one end which matches up to lethals picture. I was also under the impression that mine fit with the stock system ( I have not had them on my car as I've decided to go custom 3" midpipes to match my SPD Downpipes). I purchased these off Fb let me see if i can go find the message or the original listing.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer St
Yep they are lethals sorry for all this confusion. Are you interested.

Reactions
Vehicle
2x 2023 Explorer STs
I have a set of stock ones from my 23 if this doesnt work out. I ordered and installed the Thermal 3in kit and the stockers are sitting in my garage

OP
K
Reactions
Thread Starter #9
I have a set of stock ones from my 23 if this doesnt work out. I ordered and installed the Thermal 3in kit and the stockers are sitting in my garage
PM'd