Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

2022 Production Start Date?

Reactions
I had no idea what priority code meant but I'm also a 19. Ordered end of August build date is Dec 6th.
If requested a priority code increase at this point I'm assuming it won't do anything?
What date at the end of August? I ordered mine on 8/21 and have yet to receive a build date.

Reactions
What date at the end of August? I ordered mine on 8/21 and have yet to receive a build date.
I think a lot is in flux. I had a 12/6 as build date, but no longer do.
Seems like all it is - Wait, wait, and wait some more.

st8

1000 Post Club
Reactions
I had a production start date of 12/6 a few weeks ago. Now when I check the status I get TBD.
Super frustrating
Where are you seeing this? When I track my order, I get TBD on delivery date to dealer. But no other date mentioned about production.

Reactions
Where are you seeing this? When I track my order, I get TBD on delivery date to dealer. But no other date mentioned about production.
It WAS showing under “In production” on the timeline on the tracking site. There is now no date and a TBD for delivery (which has always been there)

st8

1000 Post Club
Reactions
It WAS showing under “In production” on the timeline on the tracking site. There is now no date and a TBD for delivery (which has always been there)
Oh okay. I have never had a date under "in production" yet I was informed via email about my production dates. Most recent email stating that it was pushed to Nov 15 from Nov 8th.

rls365

Reactions
Ordered October 21st, just got build date of December 13.

Reactions
It was right around 8/20. We got the email a 3 weeks ago for dec 6

Reactions
Are you guys getting an email fr your dealer or Ford? I had to give my email address but have gotten no emails, I ordered on 9/30. Now my dealer is saying that it will be built in a little over a week and they should get the truck beginning of December.

Still no Vin or anything :(

Reactions
My dealer just told me he still hasn't received custom orders that he put in back in January (not Exploders).

Reactions
My dealer just told me he still hasn't received custom orders that he put in back in January (not Exploders).
My father in law ordered a f150 in March. He took delivery a few weeks ago. Things are moving. Just slow.

Reactions
It was right around 8/20. We got the email a 3 weeks ago for dec 6
Did you get something official from Ford? I'm being told December 6ish now too, but nothing from Ford, no order number or Vin.

Ramairgt1

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
My build date just change from Dec 13 to Nov 22. Ordered on 10/26
I have the VIN and order # as well.

Reactions
That's really fast! Is yours a low option ST? I'm hoping because I have almost no options to hold it back I get it sooner.

Ramairgt1

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
That's really fast! Is yours a low option ST? I'm hoping because I have almost no options to hold it back I get it sooner.
No, it has 4WD, 401A, Tech package, and moon roof.
its also a priority 1

rls365

Reactions

Yea ours went from Dec 13 to November 15, 401a, moonroof, awd

Reactions
Yea ours went from Dec 13 to November 15, 401a, moonroof, awd
Did you have a high priority code as well? I got my official production date last week for the week of 12/13, but wasn't sure if you got an email or something about the update? I have the 4WD, tech package and moonroof as well. I had initially gone to the dealer to order back on 8/21. but the order wasn't placed until 10/6.

OP
I
Reactions
Thread Starter #57
I’m going crazy. Ordered 8/30 and no build date yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
found this -
  • 07/30/2021 - 2022MY Order Bank Open Date
  • 09/23/2021 - 2022MY Scheduling Begins
  • 11/08/2021 - 2022MY Job #1 Date

Reactions
Got notification mine was built yesterday