Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

2022 Production Start Date?

Reactions
Does anyone know when Ford is expected to start building 2022s? When will they start scheduling orders? I ordered a few weeks ago so just curious at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

st8

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Pretty sure it’s the first week of Nov. scheduling starts end of September for 22s.

st8

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Just got an email from ford for my 2022. My ST is scheduled for production week of Nov 8.

OP
I

IronRanger

Reactions
Thread Starter #4
Just got an email from ford for my 2022. My ST is scheduled for production week of Nov 8.
When did you place your order?

Stephen

Reactions
Mine will be Nov 12th and I ordered July 28th

Reactions
Has anyone received their VIN and are able to track MY22 delivery?

st8

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Got an email last night from ford. My production date got pushed back a week to nov 15. Sucks. Not terribly surprised though.

Reactions
Got an email last night from ford. My production date got pushed back a week to nov 15. Sucks. Not terribly surprised though.
Dang. At least you have a production date; nothing yet here. I think we ordered around the same time…

st8

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Dang. At least you have a production date; nothing yet here. I think we ordered around the same time…

Yeah it's disappointing. Ultimately I was hoping to have the vehicle by Christmas, end of the year at the latest. We'll see. But if you ordered around me, I am sure your right behind than. Maybe by a week or so.

OP
I
Reactions
Thread Starter #14
My order was submitted on Aug 30 and I still don’t have a build date nor have I heard anything since.

Autoworker

1000 Post Club
Reactions
1635334455487.png

Not that this means anything, but on the A/Z website you can only build 2021's , no '22's yet.

Reactions
Tomorrow will be the third consecutive Thursday there will be no Explorer scheduling. :rolleyes:

st8

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Tomorrow will be the third consecutive Thursday there will be no Explorer scheduling. :rolleyes:
I am guessing things are tight right now. Maybe that had enough parts to schedule a group of explorers and now they're waiting for another batch of parts to come in to schedule the next group of explorers.

Reactions
Not trying to discredit what you said, but I am curious where you sourced this information?

Reactions
Not trying to discredit what you said, but I am curious where you sourced this information?
I doubt I’m allowed to directly crosspost to another forum, but Blue Oval has weekly scheduling updates from Ford employees.

Reactions
I doubt I’m allowed to directly crosspost to another forum, but Blue Oval has weekly scheduling updates from Ford employees.

Gotcha, thanks