Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

2022 Pandora + USB & APIM Update & Camera

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Hi everyone,

I just had my 2022 ST in to the shop for the recall (Camera) dealership has not received the parts yet and was told I would be called when they arrive... the vehicle was in for another annoying issue I have and that's with Pandora. There are no issues in playing Pandora music, but I constantly get these annoying voice messages indicating "Pandora can no longer play due to network connection" or something like that, yet the songs continue to play just fine... I asked my dealer about this and said that the APIM update should address that issue... well, it didn't unfortunately...

Also, I have an IPOD Mini with a USB to Phono connection... the device is not recognized, doesn't even show up in the display...

Anyone have insight on any info regarding these issues?

Thanks!
K

Reactions
Vehicle
22 Explorer ST
What version of SYNC are you on? I was having weird issues with CarPlay not working and was told the update will fix that. I’m currently waiting on a new APIM to come in so it can be replaced because mine wouldn’t take the update.

OP
L
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #3
What version of SYNC are you on? I was having weird issues with CarPlay not working and was told the update will fix that. I’m currently waiting on a new APIM to come in so it can be replaced because mine wouldn’t take the update.
I don't know what version was loaded, my ST was serviced by my Ford Dealership in Massachusetts. I'll get back to you on the specific version that was loaded... It "should be" the most recent version from Ford....

Reactions
Vehicle
22 Explorer ST
You can check on the display under settings

Explorer ST Posts