Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

2022 Explorer now on Ford Website

Reactions
Looks like they finally added the 22 Explorer to the Website

Reactions
I thought I had read somewhere that the stitching on the 22 ST was going to be red but according to the build on Ford, that's only on the ST-line and not the full ST. Not a huge deal but a little disappointing as I was excited for the pop of red on the interior.

MrHoward

U.S. Marine Veteran
Reactions
I thought I had read somewhere that the stitching on the 22 ST was going to be red but according to the build on Ford, that's only on the ST-line and not the full ST. Not a huge deal but a little disappointing as I was excited for the pop of red on the interior.
Looks like the ST line doesn’t have leather interior.

Reactions
Suede inserts, the ST 400a has them too but from pics they're a little different style.

Reactions
I’m not overly excited they made the ST-Line but oh well. I know what’s under my hood. I’ll probably debadge the rear anyways. I wish they made a good blue ST badge as an option

Reactions
2022 ST does not have the led cupholders.

FORZDA3

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Looks like the ST Line trim only has the 2.3 engine…

Reactions
Go to the ST SUV experience and you will come home with a set of very exclusive black ST badges.