Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

2020 Ford Explorer ST makes over 560hp

STFan

Administrator
Reactions

Reactions
I want a reliable tune with increased HP/TQ. Livernois seems to be one of the few with multiple tunes out for this vehicle. I've spoken with VMP about doing an actual dyno tune on my vehicle in the near future. If I decide to go that route I will post videos and give feedback on the drivability. Justin as tuned my Shelby's in the past and I love the way they drove for daily and track

Reactions
all they did was change the pump? anybody have any info?

Reactions
i was under the impression that they upgraded the pump and ran these numbers on e85

Reactions
i was under the impression that they upgraded the pump and ran these numbers on e85
No. Watch 2nd video. They did add octane booster but does that crap really work? I've read articles that claim its snake oil so....

Reactions
7DBB44C5-E909-404F-90AA-48C819DABE31.png
extreme di high pressure fuel pump e85

as i understand it, the biggest limiter for this platform to run e85 is the fuel pump.. i do believe they upgraded the pump and ran an e85 tune to achieve those numbers.. i could be wrong, but that’s how i read it.. i’ll be in miami in july so i’ll make sure to stop by their shop and report back