Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

20" Tire Replacement

OP
BrooseDaMoose
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST, Silver Spruce Metalic
Thread Starter #21
I’m looking for a wider tire like 275/50 and they don’t come in that size. Thanks though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
BrooseDaMoose
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST, Silver Spruce Metalic
Thread Starter #22
So looking on their website, looks like you are talking about a 285/50r20. I wouldn't go wider than a 275 on our 20" wheel. For an awesome mileage tire, I would say the Bridgestone Alenza AS Ultra in a 275/50. Would love to see those Toyo's though in the 275/50 on the ST.
My buddy is running 305/50R20's on his F150. He said he is on his second set and never had an issue. Are the F150 rims any wider than our rims?

I've read a lot of tire reviews and I think I've narrowed it down to either the Yokohama Parada Spec-X or the Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season Plus II. There really aren't any SUV tires that are good in the snow, unless you go with a truck tire. But, these faired better than a lot of them.

Last edited: