Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

FS $2,100 - "almost" Brand New (less than 200 miles) Tire/Wheel Combo. 20x10" TSW Bristol and 295/45r20 Continental Extreme Contact DWS 06+ Tires

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Ford Explorer ST
Alright, so my indecisive self pulled the trigger on buying and mounting some high quality wheels and high-performance tires before finally deciding I wanted to go with a more offroad-oriented setup within the same week. I dropped over $4,000 getting these wheels and tires (including mounting, balancing, brand-new TPMS sensors, and gloss black lug nuts) and can't return them since they were mounted. They were on the car for less than a week and I drove less than 200 miles on them. They're in perfect condition. I put the original wheels back on my car until I can sell these, at which point I'm going to get a different setup of wheels with off-road tires. I have a vision for what I'm going for..

The tires are 295/45r20 Continental Extreme Contact DWS 06+ Plus, with pretty much all their tread.
The wheels are TSW Bristol Matte Black, 20x10" 5x114.3 ET25, and I have the hub centric rings that go with them to pair with the Ford hub center bore for a perfect fit.

They look fantastic on the car, and would look good on any other car too that has a 5x114.3 bolt pattern. I just have a different goal now, and I am unable to return these unfortunately, but someone else can get them for less than half the price I paid for it, plus they're already mounted and balanced, so saves you even more money/time, a clean and simple swap. Let me know! I'm refraining my impulsive self from spending more money on another combo of wheels/tires until these can find a home rather than just taking up space in my garage.

I'm in Charlotte, NC.

IMG-1682.jpg IMG-1683.jpg IMG-1684.jpg IMG-1898.jpg IMG-1899.jpg IMG-1900.jpg IMG-1901.jpg IMG-1903.jpg tire pic.jpg tsw-bristol-matte-black-front.jpg alloy-wheels-rims-tsw-bristol-5-lug-both-matte-black-std-org.jpg

BDI

Reactions
Do you have pics on how they sit with the fender? Also how much are you looking to sell them for?

zdubyadubya

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
This is an awesome deal and a handsome set of wheels. Good luck with the sale. Its too bad your tire shop couldn't be bothered to use black wheel weights.... That would have driven me bonkers.

OP
M
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Ford Explorer ST
Thread Starter #4
This is an awesome deal and a handsome set of wheels. Good luck with the sale. Its too bad your tire shop couldn't be bothered to use black wheel weights.... That would have driven me bonkers.
Right?! That’s the first thing I thought. I was going to just buy black wheel weights to replace them before I decided to change out the wheels themselves. But yeah what an eyesore, I thought the same thing.

OP
M
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Ford Explorer ST
Thread Starter #5
Do you have pics on how they sit with the fender? Also how much are you looking to sell them for?
Unfortunately I did not take pics of that when they were on the car. But they were about as perfectly flush as you can get. The rear tires sat inside about half an inch, and the sidewalls of the tires on the front were the only thing that slightly bulged past the invisible fender line, whereas the tread itself was literally perfectly flush vertically with the fender, maybe a mm or 2 inside. And that’s with 295s. Flush with the fenders was kind of my ultimate goal. It would look even better/more flush if the car had the Steeda Lowering springs. The only way to get the rear tires flush exactly like the fronts would require a staggered setup with at least an inch/inch and a half wider wheel. Which I’m iffy about on awd/4wd vehicles.

OP
M
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Ford Explorer ST
Thread Starter #6
Oh and I’m looking for $2,100. I’m trying to recover about half what my expenses were. I may be willing to negotiate/lower the price if I have trouble selling them after a month or 2. But as of now I’m wanting $2,100.

BDI

Reactions
PMed you. :)
Oh and I’m looking for $2,100. I’m trying to recover about half what my expenses were. I may be willing to negotiate/lower the price if I have trouble selling them after a month or 2. But as of now I’m wanting $2,100.

Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Explorer ST
Any interest in shipping?

OP
M
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Ford Explorer ST
Thread Starter #9
Shipping I imagine would be very expensive. I'm not unwilling to ship, but I am unwilling to pay out of pocket to ship.

OP
M
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Ford Explorer ST
Thread Starter #10
Wheels still available. Cash and local pick-up only. Give me best offer, need to go.

Bordaine

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
PM sent

Reactions
I love these wheels (especially what I paid)! Tires are 305/35. Cannot believe these are still for sale considering what OP is asking.

Attachments

OP
M
Reactions
Vehicle
2021 Ford Explorer ST
Thread Starter #13
I love these wheels (especially what I paid)! Tires are 305/35. Cannot believe these are still for sale considering what OP is asking.
That looks good man. And yeah I was trying to keep the overall tire diameter the same with my tire size. I don’t think they make these wheels in this size anymore either, at least with the 5x114.3 bolt pattern, TSW has been bought out. I think they did a fire sale on these things right after I bought them.

Bordaine

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Thank you.
It was great to meet you, and talk over ST stuff. I do hope you attend the driving experience and if it’s when I am there, May1st and 2nd, we will definitely do dinner somewhere.
I do look forward to putting the wheels and tires on.
Sorry Alamo I put 1620 miles on a Chrysler Pacifica in 48 hours. LOL