Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

1/4 mile times

Hamberg

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Anyone actually have their ST to a track and able to confirm a 1/4 mile time?

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Stock…most are in the 13.8 range but I’ve seen a few 13.6X runs posted.

OP
Hamberg

Hamberg

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Thread Starter #3
Like to see someone who has run the times in each mode to see what happens!?! (at least normal, eco & sport) Would be a cool comparison.

CareerFiremanGuy

1000 Post Club
Firefighter/EMT
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Like to see someone who has run the times in each mode to see what happens!?! (at least normal, eco & sport) Would be a cool comparison.
It seems you're asking about stock ST quarter mile times, and the answer is generally NO.

90% of times posted are for tuned ST's.

RacerJoe

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
This was last night. My 2022 is completely stock and had a full tank of gas (50% 87 octane, 50% 93 octane). My best launch was pumping the brakes to hold the car, then full throttle and releasing break. Car was in Sport Mode and left it in D. All shifts are good except the 3-4. It acts like it just bumps the rev-limiter, as it slows slightly during the shift.

Attachments

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
This was last night. My 2022 is completely stock and had a full tank of gas (50% 87 octane, 50% 93 octane). My best launch was pumping the brakes to hold the car, then full throttle and releasing break. Car was in Sport Mode and left it in D. All shifts are good except the 3-4. It acts like it just bumps the rev-limiter, as it slows slightly during the shift.
Wonder what it will run after a couple of tanks of full 93octane.