Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

1.25 Bora Spacers

Reactions
Anyone have a link for purchasing the 1.25 Bora spacers for a 21 ST? I just purchased the Gorilla 14mm x 1.50 thread black lug nuts from Amazon, wondering if any mods would be needed to fit the 1.25 spacers on with these lugs?

Thanks

Reactions
This is assuming you want the aluminum - Wheel Adapters, Wheel Spacers, Hub Rings for your car! | Motorsport Tech (motorsport-tech.com)
I bought some cheap black spline drive lug nuts at Auto Zone and they worked fine with both the 1.00 and 1.25 - White Knight Pack Wheel Nut 538094 (autozone.com)
I haven't seen anyone talk about any mods needed for the Gorilla nuts.
FYI, here are pictures of how much of the stock stud sticks out from the 1.25 and the savior of a cutout on the back of the rim so you don't have to trim the studs for 1.25's.

Attachments

Last edited:

Stinger

Active Duty U.S. Navy
Reactions
Anyone have a link for purchasing the 1.25 Bora spacers for a 21 ST? I just purchased the Gorilla 14mm x 1.50 thread black lug nuts from Amazon, wondering if any mods would be needed to fit the 1.25 spacers on with these lugs?

Thanks
I may be willing to part with my new in box spacers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk