Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

1/2 Screen Nav map not displayed

Maverick

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer ST
Hi There I have an annoying problem of only 1/2 of screen does not load sometimes when I start the vehicle and the map loads, sometimes when I start the vehicle the whole map loads fine
and another time I only get 1/2 of the map loaded and the rest of the screen is light blue. If I try to change settings or map view or map preferences, nothing helps.... why does this happen?
Is there any way to get the map work properly. I'm not a computer guy....Also, sometimes the preset radio loads and other times when I start the vehicle the Sirius preset doesn't work and I don't get
Sirius to work unless I program it again manually. Weird?? What's the solution to these problems?
Thanks

hbalek

Reactions
This has been annoying me for months now. Once a week it loads full then back to half.

Jholinski

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Ford Explorer
Hi, this just started happening to me yesterday. Whole screen works for everything except the map, my Sirius radio clears presets every time vehicle shuts off, and navigation route history clears when vehicle shut off. Did you find a solution to this?

hbalek

Reactions
Hi, this just started happening to me yesterday. Whole screen works for everything except the map, my Sirius radio clears presets every time vehicle shuts off, and navigation route history clears when vehicle shut off. Did you find a solution to this?
Welcome to the Sync3.4 22251 adventure! I've experienced this for several months. There is no fix other than resets and master resets, new APIM or installing old software. The new software is not officially released, which allegedly fixes all the memory and settings issues.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Welcome to the Sync3.4 22251 adventure! I've experienced this for several months. There is no fix other than resets and master resets, new APIM or installing old software. The new software is not officially released, which allegedly fixes all the memory and settings issues.
New update is available at the link below. new APIM will not fix it.

https://community.cyanlabs.net/t/sync-3-4-23188-feedback-issues/10605

hbalek

Reactions
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
I'm waiting til Ford releases 23188. I've already been a guinea pig once and won't be again. New APIM hardware is Ford dealer's fix and only a matter of time that the current software clogs it up again. So I'm waiting...
I've been running the new update for 3 weeks now. No problem so far.

Reactions
I've been running the new update for 3 weeks now. No problem so far.
I’m having this issue and just now saw this thread. How do I install this? Is there some method? I have a PC and an iPhone