Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

ZFG map revisions for new modifications

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Did you even read this thead? 3 weeks is a bit much to be waiting for a response.
Devils advocate here…but say this guy got his stuff submitted and was in the queue but Adam didn’t get to him before his vacation…then he goes on his very well advertised vacation. Well…there’s your 3 weeks and I can tell you firsthand that when I’m on vacation I answer exactly zero work related inquiries…email, phone, fax or smoke signal…don’t care.

Reactions
What is the right approach then? It states on his website to leave him a message in the chat box, or even to text him but he doesn't reply. I sent in a datalog with my file and order # over a month ago. No response. Why have a chat box or tell people to text him when he can't or won't respond? It's frustrating.

So, in your opinion, how else should I handle this situation? What would be a reasonable amount of time to reply to inquiries, getting revisions to paying customers or get communication regarding datalogs? A month? Two months?

I don't think I'm being unreasonable.
If you haven't received a message in over a month you aren't contacting me correctly. Submission on the website are worked in the order they are received. Even when I was gone for vacation they were not older 2 weeks. Please make sure you are actually submitting your request properly on www.tunedbyzfgracing.com/hp-tuners in tuning central. If you only upload to the tdn and don't submit a request nothing triggers the workflow for your tune to get worked on.

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk