Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Yellow fogs

zdubyadubya

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 ST
I agree!!!

IMG_1387.JPG

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
I tried it on mine...it wasn’t working with the silver.

Kirk ST

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Did this quick mod and really like the look.........

View attachment 6079
those look good. I also like how you painted all that trim below the grill/lights. Did you do the whole vehicle or just the front? Also, what are the black marks on your hood? function for heat/air or just decorative?

OP
B
Reactions
Thread Starter #5
those look good. I also like how you painted all that trim below the grill/lights. Did you do the whole vehicle or just the front? Also, what are the black marks on your hood? function for heat/air or just decorative?
all painted........

Mustang hood vents.......

painted.jpg painted4.jpg

Reactions
Is that the yellow Lumin-X pre-cut tint? If so, did you do it while the fogs were still on the ST or did you remove them to install? I ordered them along with the rear reflector tint and the reverse light tint, and they just came today.

OP
B
Reactions
Thread Starter #7
Is that the yellow Lumin-X pre-cut tint? If so, did you do it while the fogs were still on the ST or did you remove them to install? I ordered them along with the rear reflector tint and the reverse light tint, and they just came today.
It is the Lamin-X but I went with a universal sheet....I think 9"x16" . I cut the sheet in half to make 4.5"x16" and did the install while on the vehicle . Super easy job ! I don't like the pre-cut because it doesn't really allow for much error . I also used a small hair dryer for install . Took me about an hour for both lights and that's just because I was being super careful with the trimming so I could tuck some of the excess between the light and body panel .

Reactions
It is the Lamin-X but I went with a universal sheet....I think 9"x16" . I cut the sheet in half to make 4.5"x16" and did the install while on the vehicle . Super easy job ! I don't like the pre-cut because it doesn't really allow for much error . I also used a small hair dryer for install . Took me about an hour for both lights and that's just because I was being super careful with the trimming so I could tuck some of the excess between the light and body panel .
Thank you so much for the quick reply. I'll report back on how the pre-cut install goes. Also, the hair dryer tip is gold. Thank you!

OP
B
Reactions
Thread Starter #9
Thank you so much for the quick reply. I'll report back on how the pre-cut install goes. Also, the hair dryer tip is gold. Thank you!
Light use of the hair dryer just to make it a little more pliable .

OP
B
Reactions
Thread Starter #13
Can you please tell me where to get the black and red ford oval?
I found it on Ebay but I haven't seen them since . You have to make sure they will fit your Explorer because there are plenty for an F150 .

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Thank you!

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
looks like there's a couple doing them on ebay

ebay listing number : 293413037773

ebay listing number : 313269703221
I appreciate the help, thank you.

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Did this quick mod and really like the look.........

View attachment 6079
For the life of me I cannot understand how the lamin x fogs work. Been sitting here for an hour trying to figure out how they are supposed to work.