Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

WTB Wtb: black st badges

locoliberty

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 ST
Easy enough. The black st badges they give out at the experience, or point me to where to buy them.

I Bleed Ford Blue

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
23 Rapid Red Explorer ST
Ford does not sell them. They tell you that when you attend the SUV experience and give you a set of the black badges. The only way you are going to get a set is if someone decides they want to sell theirs, or attend the experience yourself.

OP
locoliberty

locoliberty

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 ST
Thread Starter #4
Ford does not sell them. They tell you that when you attend the SUV experience and give you a set of the black badges. The only way you are going to get a set is if someone decides they want to sell theirs, or attend the experience yourself.
people sell theirs from time to time, no dates for the experience yet. figure id try to get them here.

Reactions
I know this is 2 months old and you may have found some emblem. I still have my black emblems if you are still looking. PM me if interested

Rescue51

U.S. Army Veteran
Law Enforcement
Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Interestingly I came across this Surfing Ebay... Black ST Emblems - FORD LB5B16702GA ASCZA and on a German Ford Parts Site - FORD LB5B16702GA 2403139 - EMBLEM
Not sure if they are the real deal and Part Numbers...

. s-l1600.jpg s-l1600.jpg

UNBROKEN

4000 Post Club
Reactions
Just get black vinyl inlays for 10 bucks. eBay is full of them and nobody will know the difference. Buy them for a Focus ST…same size emblems.

R2D2

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
Me : Hold on.. I got an easy fix. :cool:
My 8 Year old : Where is my black Sharpie ? :unsure:
My ST : WTH, When is my next wash schedule? :mad:
IMG_20230407_142110.jpg

Reactions
Interestingly I came across this Surfing Ebay... Black ST Emblems - FORD LB5B16702GA ASCZA and on a German Ford Parts Site - FORD LB5B16702GA 2403139 - EMBLEM
Not sure if they are the real deal and Part Numbers...

. View attachment 17332 View attachment 17333
Those look like the real thing. Going by memory though.

Doug

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST

Wife and I went to the Asheville ST experience and made it an anniversary trip. Pretty awesome testing the limits of these cars with the Ford Performance guys. And it’s a Really fun area to drive with all the twisty roads. Highly highly recommend. And see my video for installing the badges if you‘ve gone.

LEETHL

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST

Wife and I went to the Asheville ST experience and made it an anniversary trip. Pretty awesome testing the limits of these cars with the Ford Performance guys. And it’s a Really fun area to drive with all the twisty roads. Highly highly recommend. And see my video for installing the badges if you‘ve gone.
We just did that 2 weeks ago! It was a good time we made a whole trip out of it as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Explorer ST
We just did that 2 weeks ago! It was a good time we made a whole trip out of it as well.

Very cool. Yeah we were there 4-27. Rained the whole day but was still awesome.

LEETHL

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
Very cool. Yeah we were there 4-27. Rained the whole day but was still awesome.
That’s actually when we were there as well. Small world.

I Bleed Ford Blue

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
23 Rapid Red Explorer ST
I went on 4-6-22. You guys should have hit the tail of the dragon while you were down there. I did on my way back home, was back in Cleveland 8 hrs later.

20220512_165610.jpg

LEETHL

Reactions
Vehicle
2023 Explorer ST
I went on 4-6-22. You guys should have hit the tail of the dragon while you were down there. I did on my way back home, was back in Cleveland 8 hrs later.

View attachment 17867
That sounds like a great time. We didn’t drive though. We do plan on going again and taking the ST for that reason.

I Bleed Ford Blue

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
Vehicle
23 Rapid Red Explorer ST
I stayed in Robbinsville the night before and hit the tail at 8 in the morning. Robbinsville is only 90 miles west of Asheville. I plan on going again next year on my way back from Charlotte. I'll be attending the Mach 1 track attack and hit the trail again on my way home, but this time I'll drive the mach 1 on the tail.

Try to hit the tail early, once the weather gets nice, the tail is pretty busy from around 10 am until about 5 or 6 pm, especially on weekends.

Explorer ST Posts