Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Wireless Android Auto - Found One That Works

Reactions
I haven't see anyone post much about a wireless android auto solution that works. Was in my buddy's 2018 VW Atlas the other day and he was wireless shooting his Samsung Note to his car screen. He let me borrow the device he bought and it has been working flawlessly for a week. I have a samsung S21. He ordered it in Oct 2020 and got it like 2 months ago. Only downside I noticed is that my phone battery goes down quicker than usual. Other than that it works great - google maps and Spotify I use a lot. It's a one time setup, after that, once i turn on the car I don't need to do anything. The device boots up (connected into usb), and then automatically connects to my phone and streams android auto wirelessly. I'm going to be buying one. Below is the link - may take a while to come.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/aawireless#/

Reactions
Vehicle
2022 Ford Explorer ST - STAR WHITE
This one works well for me. I'm an iPhone guy, but it says it will do Android as well.

Attachments

bpenn8966

Reactions
I got one of the original aa wireless from indiegogo, works great, no complaints. I also have the Motorola Ma 1 , works great too.