Welcome to the #1 Explorer ST Forum and Explorer ST community dedicated to Explorer ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Explorer ST Forum today!

Winter tires

Ketup314

Reactions
Hey guys thanks again for any advice. I’m looking to get nice grippy winter tires for my explorer (275/45 r21) spec that won’t break the bank. Any recommendations?

Cdubya

1000 Post Club
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
Get yourself a separate set of tires and rims. I'd recommend 18" rims and 255/65/18 tires. I got mine from Tirerack.

Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Explorer ST
I agree with Cdubya on getting a separate set of wheels and tires. I couldn't find anything that made sense cost-wise for just 21 inch rubber. I went with 20 inch wheels and tires for less money than twenty ones would have cost me just for the rubber.

dodges

Reactions
I am getting 18" ford popo interceptors steels with TPS and michelin ice x 2 $1700 plus taxes

63MM

Reactions
I am getting 18" ford popo interceptors steels with TPS and michelin ice x 2 $1700 plus taxes
Can you tell me from where? My dealer is telling me that there some kind of issue: CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE AND ARE AT THE MANUFACTURER WAITING FOR DISPERSAL WITH AN UNKNOWN ETA.